2019 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR BloodShed Farms Fear Fest
BloodShed Farms Fear Fest is currently looking for new staff for 2019!
We are always looking for new energetic and enthusiastic people to become part of the team at BloodShed Farms Fear Fest. If you love the art of scaring people in a safe, fun environment, are an experienced haunter or a first time haunter, or just have a love of Halloween, then we would like to meet you.
We are also looking for … Attraction and staff managers (experience in the haunt industry a must), skilled makeup artists specializing in scare makeup, experienced farm tractor drivers, concession booth workers, and other non-scare event staff.
Our dates of operation are every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in October and November 1st and 2nd. Our operational hours are 7:00pm till 11:00pm. Call times for staff will range from 4:30pm – 6:30pm. Some weekend nights may go well past 11:00pm.
Requirements to be part of our team are:
- Individuals MUST be 18 or older
- Have a clean criminal record (A background check will be done.)
- Have good work ethic (arrive to work on time, and show respect for managers, fellow employees, and costumers, etc)
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and be open-minded
- Be available during our operation dates and times
- Be of good health and physicality
If you fit the above requirements and would like to be considered for employment, please fill out the following FORM.
THE FOLLOWING ARE OUR TRAINING AND AUDITION DATES FOR 2019.
New employees MUST make one of the audition dates and at least ONE of the training dates.
Saturday August 3 from 12 to 3 (OVER!)
Saturday August 10 from 1 to 4
Sunday August 25th from 12 to 3
Saturday September 7 from 1 to 4
Safety meeting (Mandatory for all employees)
Saturday September 14 from 12 to 4