2018 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR BloodShed Farms Fear Fest
BloodShed Farms Fear Fest is currently looking for new staff for 2018!
We are always looking for new energetic and enthusiastic people to become part of the team at BloodShed Farms Fear Fest. If you love the art of scaring people in a safe, fun environment, are an experienced haunter or a first time haunter, or just have a love of Halloween, then we would like to meet you.
We are also looking for … Attraction and staff managers (experience in the haunt industry a must), skilled makeup artists specializing in scare makeup, experienced farm tractor drivers, concession booth workers, and other non-scare event staff.
Our dates of operation are every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in October. Our operational hours are 7:00pm till 11:00pm. Call times for staff will range from 4:30pm – 6:30pm. Some weekend nights may go well past 11:00pm. Our staff meetings and training dates will be announced soon. We will also have a dress rehearsal night.
Our interviews and auditions are set up on a one to one basis after receiving your resume / email.
Requirements to be part of our team are:
- Individuals MUST be 18 or older
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have good work ethic (arrive to work on time, and show respect for managers, fellow employees, and costumers, etc)
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and be open-minded
- Be available during our operation dates and times
- Be of good health and physicality
If you fit the above requirements and would like to be considered for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (you may also direct any employment questions to this email address):
- Full Name
- Phone number where you can best be reached
- Email address that you check most frequently
- Mailing address
- Age and Date of Birth
- What position you would like to be considered for
- Why you would like that position and any qualifications you have for that position
- Attach a resume and headshot if you have one
- Your availability and conflicts
- Any other info that you feel would be imperative for your hiring